TERM AND CONDITIONS
Enborne Equestrian Centre (EEC) E-Gift Vouchers.
- EEC Gift vouchers are available to purchase via https:thetackbarn.co.uk/enborne/vouchers, or directly from Ruth Gardiner.
- ECC e-gift vouchers can only be purchased with agreement from Ruth Gardiner. If you sidestep any of the processes, and purchase lessons that are inappropriate, we reserve the right to decline the vouchers and suggest a more appropriate lesson solution, which may require additional payment. If in doubt, always start with a 30-min private assessment lesson. But please speak to Ruth first.
- If you purchase multiple lessons or a sum larger than a single lesson price, you will receive payment slips in addition to the ‘e-gift voucher’. Payment slips are used to physically pay for your lessons and are to be placed in the payment box at the riding stables for each lesson session.
- The recipient of the EEC Gift Voucher will need to contact Ruth Gardiner directly to book lessons. Please do not come to the stables without a lesson appointment. All lessons are pre-booked. You will not be able to ride, just because you have a voucher.
- EEC Gift Vouchers are print-at-home. You can also email to the recipient if you cannot print and send.
- Please protect your EEC e-gift voucher/payment slips and treat as cash; we reserve the right not to replace if lost or stolen.
- The EEC e-gift voucher/payment slips will expire 12 months from purchase or last use. We will not refund any balance remaining, and we will invalidate the voucher. However, in situations such as riding school closure due to Covid-19 or similar, or significant health issue that prevents the person from riding, we will extend the expiry date as appropriate. If in doubt, please contact Ruth Gardiner.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept an e-gift voucher/payment slips which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- EEC E-gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift cards or e-gift vouchers.
- We reserve the right to amend the EEC e-gift voucher terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
- Dawson Equestrian Ltd, trading as the Tack Barn @ Enborne Equestrian, is responsible for creating your EEC e-gift voucher /payment slips, emailing to you from email@example.com and processing payment via a secure payment gateway (STRIPE). Your data is not shared with any other third parties. Contact details and value of voucher and date purchased is shared with EEC for the purpose of processing the order.
Ruth Gardiner | 07929 873071 | firstname.lastname@example.org